The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

I know you heard it before....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

I know you heard it before.... Empty
PostSubject: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 am

I am officially going to buy all my computer parts tomorrow and my buddy will be building it over he next few days. I leave to take the family to Disneyland on Sun and will be gone all next week but when I get back I will have a top o the line computer waiting for me. Seems what I am reading these days is people are leaving and the game is going south. I hope not and I am very much looking forward to getting back in WW2 FINALLY after all these months! See you guys and I guess meet some of you guys soon!

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 am

what parts are you going with dude?
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 pm

My buddy and I are going to Frys this morning. he builds comps on the side, has for years. He has it all planned out. I am not sure what stuff we are getting.
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Hurry up and get back in here wolvie!! You owe us all 25 push ups!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Sheesh tell me about it RP....its been way too long. The new machine should Rock!! I may have it as early as tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you heard it before....   I know you heard it before.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know you heard it before....
Page 1 of 1