HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rossco

PostSubject: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 pm

We know strikers been busy, but has anybody seen/heard from buck or xspiers? Kinda demoralizing when our own cinc doesn't even log in and leaves all the planning and work for the country staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:43 pm

xspiers has been out lately due to a very seriously ill family member. He has today retired as CinC, Buckmawwjr is now CinC, and I'm to be his CoS. Buck has been working 14+hour shifts at an Army hospital as a nurse/medical assistant, so he's been busy as hell. I think they just put him onto 8 hour shifts, so he should be around. Folks were told that xspiers was out for a personal reason, and the Rats didn't see fit to dismiss him, instead giving him a break for reasons of family. I didn't share any specific information about it simply because it is personal. There were some inappropriate postings in the command forums, but they have been sorted out. Let's enjoy our intermission and get ready to give the Allies a black eye in 104!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossco

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 am

Ah, gotcha. Hey, in the event intermission ends before I get back, could a couple guys do me a favor and test something? Spawn a 232 and an allied semi-auto, shoot the 232, and report the results. Would like to get the Rats to see it. 90% sure the allies have semi's that can pierce a 232's armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   

Back to top Go down

Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1