The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Seeing what everyones up to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossco

Rossco

Seeing what everyones up to Empty
PostSubject: Seeing what everyones up to   Seeing what everyones up to EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 5:15 am

Hey lads, just checking in and seeing how everyones doing. Just turned 23 and its crazy to think its been over 10 years since I've met a lot of you. Tried to play WW2OL a few times over the past few years but I just can't seem to enjoy it without having the squad there so I've pretty much given up on it. Had a lot of your phone #s in the past but had to get a new phone and lost them, if anyone ever wants to talk and catch up you can get in touch with me at

760-574-0534

Steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/rossco2k15/home/

or discord Voyt#5286

You boys are some of my oldest friends and were a huge influence on me growing up, would love to hear from any of ya
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Seeing what everyones up to   Seeing what everyones up to EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 4:00 am

S! Rosco!
It's been quite awhile since I've seen most of the guys in game myself. I see a few here and there, mostly flong139 and the ones that joined feldjaeger. Lovewing is a recent return, and is in game right now. It's been years since I checked in here myself, and he can't get on anymore as he forgot his password. Anyone who hops on here drop a line.
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: Seeing what everyones up to   Seeing what everyones up to EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:37 am

God damn, been a solid few years since I've seen that name on my screen. Really good to hear from you, man. I've tried to get back into WW2OL a few times over the last few years but it just isn't the same without everyone I knew still around so I've pretty much given up. Plus, I've had a weird last couple of years which didn't help lol. Moved 2,000 miles to Iowa for a girl, dated her for a year, and got engaged before it fell apart and then moved back to the west coast to take care of my dad after his heart attack. Hopefully getting back to college next semester though, I definitely want to try and get a degree and make some decent money.
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Seeing what everyones up to   Seeing what everyones up to EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:54 pm

I guess nobody else is checking in here anymore. I've not seen anyone else touch base in awhile. Plenty of changes have happened in game over the past few years. Drop a line if you have the time and access.
S!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing what everyones up to   Seeing what everyones up to Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing what everyones up to
Page 1 of 1