The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossco

Rossco

Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 pm

We know strikers been busy, but has anybody seen/heard from buck or xspiers? Kinda demoralizing when our own cinc doesn't even log in and leaves all the planning and work for the country staff.
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:43 pm

xspiers has been out lately due to a very seriously ill family member. He has today retired as CinC, Buckmawwjr is now CinC, and I'm to be his CoS. Buck has been working 14+hour shifts at an Army hospital as a nurse/medical assistant, so he's been busy as hell. I think they just put him onto 8 hour shifts, so he should be around. Folks were told that xspiers was out for a personal reason, and the Rats didn't see fit to dismiss him, instead giving him a break for reasons of family. I didn't share any specific information about it simply because it is personal. There were some inappropriate postings in the command forums, but they have been sorted out. Let's enjoy our intermission and get ready to give the Allies a black eye in 104!
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 am

Ah, gotcha. Hey, in the event intermission ends before I get back, could a couple guys do me a favor and test something? Spawn a 232 and an allied semi-auto, shoot the 232, and report the results. Would like to get the Rats to see it. 90% sure the allies have semi's that can pierce a 232's armor.
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:29 pm

I know the Garand used to be able to penetrate the 232's armor. Since the audit, only the BAR can if you get within 50m or so of it, it's the only weapon with AP ammo. I know that our LMG can penetrate the armor of a Pan or DAC if close enough as well. I've experienced it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?   Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody heard from HC's top brass lately?
Page 1 of 1