The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

xbomberx signing out for abit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xbomberx

xbomberx

xbomberx signing out for abit Empty
PostSubject: xbomberx signing out for abit   xbomberx signing out for abit EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 am

S! all
just thought id let u all know ill be away on a job for the next 6 months in the north of West Aus on a big road construction job, even though ill be away for abit my account wont be my cousin wants to have ago at the game so ill be letting him use my account but im afraid he wants to play on allied side Crying or Very sad so ill be leaving squad until i get back (and if ull have me back) so if u do ever get killed by my name just remember IT ISNT ME!!!

so onto the next part while im away i want all of u to hunt my cousin without pity or remorse Twisted Evil so he runs crying and either joins axis or leaves my account till i get back

anyway i wont be leaving for the next 2 days and ill try to pop into forums if i can get internet connection so unless i cant catch up with u all in game ill say S! and kill some allies for me

xbomberx
FF (on leave)
2Jg 2g XO (on leave)
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: xbomberx signing out for abit   xbomberx signing out for abit EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Okay Bomber! Be safe and hurry back! No worries you spot will be here when you get back. Yes, we will kill your cousin without remorse and with extreme prejudice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: xbomberx signing out for abit   xbomberx signing out for abit EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am

Mmmmmmmm.....fresh n00b meat.....aaaaaalllllggggghhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbomberx signing out for abit   xbomberx signing out for abit Empty

Back to top Go down

xbomberx signing out for abit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: