The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  Empty
PostSubject: Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR    Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Under axis underpop in a close 3:1 scenario FF lead the initiative and rallied up the axis squads. FF with 17-20 members on worked in coalition with Samcro & Windhund in tactically organized airborne Operations! The tactics were clear and simple, one squad captured the spawnable, the other held off the AB for 10 mins. The Result: We kicked infantry & armored divisions to their fall backs. The losses for these town were MINIMAL! As for the Airborne Drops of MOL & Lommel: Mol: 4 FF KIA // Lommel: 3-5 FF paras KIA.

Towns Captured:

Mol
Lommel
Eghezee

In addition, we once again gave the allies a black eye by stopping their assault cold at Leopoldsberg ! We destroyed the FB with minimal casualties. This goes to show you boys, teamwork makes all the difference. Let me remind you there was no concentration of armor or luftwaffe, the Allies had the upperhand in both population & equipment, yet the axis prevailed. FF you continue to amaze me ! cheers cheers

A Couple Screenies:
Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  SShot38-3
Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  SShot35-2
-----------------------

We are the Elite!
Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  FFF

Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR    Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Excellent work guys! I am sad I missed it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR    Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 pm

why do I always miss the damn photo ops??
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR    Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 pm

K, enough playing Battlefield 3 on my xbox. Ima see if I can play on this computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR    Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another GFJ FF! -Squad Op July 13th AAR
Page 1 of 1