The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

FF on TeamSpeak

Go down 
+3
Wolviedk
ohanselo
Judge-FF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm dropping a line of something from last night, 6-18-2012 concerns me.

I was on main channel on our group, and I did my normal intro of "Judge on Channell whats up FF!!" and was greeted by the sound of crickets.

Drop down to channel ground 1, rpw and such on, greeted imedately by my squaddies (especialy that blue sashe number rpw was wearing, which I tollerated cause I sent him my nude photo's of myself and Ernest Borgnine).

Arlight rest of you last night, whats your defence?

We needed you a few times last night and was met by static, and when I looked on the missions list, we were scattered all over? We're part of a group to take on the ALLIES...I thought if ya wanted to go on your own, tell someone, pretty please.

Thank Ya.

PS....stop stuffing potato in my bunk bed rpw, he's just a kid.
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Judge-FF wrote:
I'm dropping a line of something from last night, 6-18-2012 concerns me.

I was on main channel on our group, and I did my normal intro of "Judge on Channell whats up FF!!" and was greeted by the sound of crickets.

Drop down to channel ground 1, rpw and such on, greeted imedately by my squaddies (especialy that blue sashe number rpw was wearing, which I tollerated cause I sent him my nude photo's of myself and Ernest Borgnine).

Arlight rest of you last night, whats your defence?

We needed you a few times last night and was met by static, and when I looked on the missions list, we were scattered all over? We're part of a group to take on the ALLIES...I thought if ya wanted to go on your own, tell someone, pretty please.

Thank Ya.

PS....stop stuffing potato in my bunk bed rpw, he's just a kid.

This is that lack of discipline I was talking about judge!
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Preach on my man......I get the same thing sometimes......Guys its time to step up and help out your fellow squaddies. If I see an NCO on I give him the common respect of asking what does he need and where. I will drop what I am doing and come help as soon as I can if not sooner. Like today I drove a tiger out for like 10 mins past our FB when RP came on I asked him if he wanted me to respawn and help out what he was doing......turns out he was doing the same thing as me only from the other side of the river. Either way guys, we can do soooo much more as a unit working together other than having like 5 missions elswhere......
Back to top Go down
vanhefty

vanhefty

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:43 am

Ya, what he said.
One thing I gotta say too, this is a SOCIAL game as well eh.
I don't mind some chitter chatter at all. As long we can still get the job done TOGETHER.
Being together in a group gets things done much better, and you live longer and score more points.
Ya, I'm all about team work.
But I can sink just as many Fairmilles alone, with or without a TEAM!!! ;-)
(I sank 5 today with out any help at all, a by one stupid sherman that I got 3 kill credits for and no freaking points ha ha ha)
Last week I sank 5 fairmilles with someones help. All allied too! I only lost one!

Team work pays off big time.
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 pm

bounce bounce I like these new guys in the squad. Wolvie, vanhefty, judge, rpw. When did you guys join up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
Smithy03

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 pm

ohanselo wrote:
bounce bounce I like these new guys in the squad. Wolvie, vanhefty, judge, rpw. When did you guys join up Laughing

i c how it is just leave me out why dont ya.. thats fine.. its over MOTHER FUCKER!! affraid
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am

Judge is right on!! Of course we all know myname was passed out on his KB for 3 days.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
ohanselo
Admin

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Smithy03 wrote:
ohanselo wrote:

i c how it is just leave me out why dont ya.. thats fine.. its over MOTHER FUCKER!! affraid

hahaha sorry smithy bom bom bom

& yeah rpw i honestly think he overdosed lol!
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I've come in and been met by much the same on occasion, lots of folks on, all afk or some such. That's fine if you need some sleep or have wi-ggro (wife aggro) but it would be nice to get a good group mission going. I'll be on shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF on TeamSpeak   FF on TeamSpeak Empty

Back to top Go down

FF on TeamSpeak
Page 1 of 1