The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Soon to be back (Hopefully)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossco

Rossco

Soon to be back (Hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be back (Hopefully)   Soon to be back (Hopefully) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:35 am

Alas, the horrible abomination known as school is coming to an end in 7 days, which means I can't have bad grades, which means hopefully, I will be back in about a week. I am reaaaaallly friggin' excited to (hopefully) be coming back, and it shall be fun meeting all the new(for me) squad members. Rossco, reporting in/(out?)
Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be back (Hopefully)   Soon to be back (Hopefully) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Great, just great. And who gets to clean up the mess that's made after you catch a 40mm HE round with your face?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be back (Hopefully)   Soon to be back (Hopefully) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

It is a not well known fact because I just made it up right now that the newest recruit into the squad will be stuck with janitorial duties, which includes scraping my exploded face off the ground Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be back (Hopefully)   Soon to be back (Hopefully) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

hahaha S! rossco look forward to seeing ya again.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be back (Hopefully)   Soon to be back (Hopefully) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon to be back (Hopefully)
Page 1 of 1