The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

CRS Arrogance

Go down 
+2
eggert
macspiny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
macspiny

macspiny

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Check out Gophur's concerned approach to people suffering from loading delays & ctd's!

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=383226

No
Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

To be fair, 15 seconds is hardly a significant loading delay, and the CTD in question has supposedly been fixed in beta.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 pm

yepp eggert. thats right.. Of cppourse its boring to wait for some time to get in now and then, but they changed a lot to, so np wonder it takes a bit longer now and then..

And i think if 50% of all those who win in forums, and AT LEAST IN CHAT, as the 10 chl and so on would start play, and fight... I bet we would had even wilder fights than whats been going on..

Like yesterday, i was on, and 50% of the guys on the mission i was on, attacking sedan fb, to drain Equitment there insted of by town failed totaly. To many to busy complay about , well mosty nothing ..

Still my favorit game Smile
Back to top Go down
macspiny

macspiny

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

You are missing my point guys Laughing
There are people in the thread experiencing loading delays well in excess of 15 seconds, I myself have many times experienced 60-90 second delays, delays which as pointed out by others in the thread have sometimes ended in a CTD.
This has all come about with the new update (or is it beta release) and these guys are reporting these faults in the "Testing and Bug Reporting" Forums, only to be rubbished with what I would describe as an arrogant response from GOPHUR.
It is tainting my game experience for sure, many times since update I have CTD'd and instead of re-launching I have thought "F**k It" and turned in early, yet GOPHUR ask's "Why should I give it priority" Mad
I dunno, maybe it's me being picky because it's spoiling my gaming experience, but I just think he could have responded much better than he did.
Also my favourite game Viking, I only hope it stays that way Neutral
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

I've had the same spawn in delays as Macspiny has been complaining about, only I've timed some of them in excess of 8-9 mins, often ending in a CTD. Having an SD is bad enough, staring at the spawn in screen and it's quotable quotes for half your game time waiting to see if you'll be let in or rejected to the desktop is a tad much. It is worse because after a CTD you are automatically put on leave from the side you just disco'd from for an extra 60 secs. Some people prefer playing the game, as opposed to having their time wasted. But let's just say that Gopher's response was not at all diplomatic of him. I haven't just felt your pain Mac, I've been living it. At least I have an e-book handy to read while I wait.
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

I agree with both of you, Gophur's response is childish. How can the admins of a game say something like that? Mac post your opinion and if not let me know I'll do it for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
macspiny

macspiny

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 am

Nice One Ohan Very Happy

Just seen your post on the thread, to be honest I'm surprised it hasn't been removed yet.

Back when I was a member of macattack a squadmate of mine had several critical posts removed as we strove to better the Mac gaming experience, in the end he just gave up posting and we both started playing on PC instead. It was DOC who was the guilty party before, he seemed to think we should be thankful that they even supported the Mac, which we were, but his attitude was exactly the same ........ thank you for your subscription, if it's not working properly, Tough Shit!

Let's see what happens bom
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 am

Damn Ohan! That was a verbal bitch-slap! His later posts through the thread were better, it's just that first one that really turns the crank.
Back to top Go down
macspiny

macspiny

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Ooooh, a response!
Waste of time posting on those forums if you ask me.
As for vasduten1, he gets a smoke grenade each time i see him ............... hope he's not offended Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:33 pm

haha its something they deserve. Sometimes we go on months without knowing wtf is going on. Above all, the fact that they think they can up the sub. price and get away with it. I think that is the #1 killer for new subs.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Bolt

Bolt

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 am

Although DOC would find me and kill me if i adress to much on this stuff, They are very flooded on this kind of complaints issues and CTD's,ecetera.

You cant blaim a 5-6 man devolopment team for having to set prioritys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRS Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRS Arrogance   CRS Arrogance Empty

Back to top Go down

CRS Arrogance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: Help/Support-
Jump to: