HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I've quit WWIIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
no user

PostSubject: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:04 am

Heya guys,

I'm afraid to announce that i've quit playing ww2o, in my humble opinion its just got too much wrong with it both inside the community and with CRS directly that render it worthless imo. It's definately not worth the amount they charge per month, but thats just me and my thoughts. I also think that it's because i live on the GMT timezone, the busiest it ever gets is about 50 people online total during EU peaktime.

The reason im telling you all this is because i want to thank you for a pleasant stay whilst i was on ww2o and some good times were had.

I hope that FF continues being the great squad that it is, and that ohanselo sets up a Battlefield 3 (Or Red Orchestra 2) server for FF... Wink

If not then i will see those of you which will switch over to Heroes and Generals when the release day comes! I cannot wait for that day hehe affraid

Best wishes to you all,

Padawan,

Last edited by FF-Padawan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no user

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 am

Just to add, i play IL2 1946 v4.10.1 (soon 4.11 when the servers update) via HyperLobby, so if any of you play that and fancy getting together for a flight someday just gimmie a shout!

The planes in IL2 have some weight behind them atleast! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 am

dude dont leave padawhiney! Just go to the limited trial, where you can only use a riflemen and crap. It won't be the same without ya! I actually look forward to the days in which we can play together lol (#alittlegay) but seriously lol. Besides you gotta do what I do, fuck the BGE forums, they are full of whineys that really get you to feel like the game sucks. The amount of players in the games that do like it, is 10x more the thing is, they don't post on the forums to talk about how wonderful it is lol. CRS is the developer of the game, it is rare that any game actually listens to their player base for advice. CRS does a great job of responding to the player base, hence why so many whine to get their voices heard. Stick around padawan, I know from experience lol I used to be like you, but you know as well as I do you love this game you sly bastage.

Last edited by ohanselo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to clarify a few things to knifur)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
knifur

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

rly sorry to hear padawan, u were an isnpiration.

I would like to also take my leave and will join another Axis squad to hunt and help as much possible.

My goal is semi achived and Im looking forward to rejoin some day again, my friendly 'join axis squads' quest continues and I would like to thank enverybody for a great time, you guys rock!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viking

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm

I noticed lostkill left to, so i guess its SAMCRO everybody is leaving for?? or.. ??

I just wonder when this operations are.. When are people onlne.. I was online 12 hours saturday evening/night and sunday morning.

Not to many online, and only 50% of them on TS.. All online mostly spred around in diffrent towns..

I had lot of fun with some squadis in Panzers, sorry i cant remember names, still learning..

But the big organized operations i left my old squad for.. I havent seen yet...

Just been wasting time on going on Towns, that Hanz wanted us/or those that wanted to help with... I wanted to help, and went.. First we got sunk by bombers in freigthers.. Then Hanz wanted us to jump on the same town, Kamperland..
I even got some old squadis from 505th to join, to get more boots... But we landed in a town with no AO... Embarecing(sorry spelling) since i had old squadis with me to.. Since it was everything but a organized operation ...

HQ had other plans, and nobody even thought tell us about it.. So, so far i cant say i have seen to organized operation with many on TS and stuff..

So i wonder, when is this big operations??? If they are on the evening in the weekdays US time, thats midle of the night over here, and hard to be on, since i work...

And this weekend i was on 6-8 hours friday night, and 12 hours saturday.. But nothing...

Sorry my negativety and whining.. But i just want to have some fun in this game..

I allso got a PM from a SAMCRO member, that was in 505th before, that pm me, and askes if i left 505th.. Yes i said.. Who did u join he askes, FF i said, big squad with big operations, and organized..

No no, he says, and tells me i should joined SODS, Windhund or SAMCRO.. Cause FF was unorganized and stuff... How he could say that i dont know, besides i have a feeling his SAMCRO friends have been saying that..

He was so on me, that SAMCRO had set up Charleroi alone, and SODS had been a organized great help and so on... Glory and glory is in his head, that i know.. I dont give a rats ass about glory or K/D ratio.. I just want to have good fun fights..

But i didnt like how he talked about this... Now, i havent seen a big organized operation with 10-15 on TS and shit load online yet.. So i cant say anything..

I havent seen very many on TS yet, and 50% on squad rooster spread out all over, i got a bit disepoitnted..
Since i thought FF grouped up, and went for same targets.. And tryed plan some operations when 10-15 plyers are online..
But not yet.. Now i have just played for one weekend thought.. So still hope it will get better..

So whats up, Lostkill left for SAMCRO, sad... Now knifur leave, my guess to SAMCRO to.. Wild guess knifur Smile
And Padawan quit game..

I got a bit wow, whats up???

Anyway.
I have some drawings, and plans i will post later, on how to set god ZOC, 2 of em, with GEs for the paks, fru, inf to protect guns and advance, and build GE`s, to get a crossfire.
With some writen plans to them.. Its good plans. My old CO made em, but we was to few to test em out.. We tryed with what players we had.. But could only hold one ZOC..
I got okey, on use and post this plans here from Neri.. So thats n problem..

Would been cool to try out with many players realy, and effectiv to i would belive.. Will post them later in the week.. So you guys can check em out at least..
<then we can see if there is anyone in on try it out...

But still i would love to know what time is most players online, and on TS, and when u guys do this operations u get this squad awards for and stuff... Not that i care about awards.. But i want the action Smile hehe

I start getting afraid all this happens when i sleep, since i am from europe..

Sorry my negativety now.. Wont happend again, just been wondring where all was this weekend.. I stayed on as long i could to not miss out when people started logg on..
And this is not to be whinning..

I just wonder Smile

Sorry to hear we lose Lostkill, knifur and Padawan... Real sad to lose so expirieced players...

But i have still be just a week, so i will not judge yet.... How is the player base in the squad week days.. I just checked now, by only check vTS, and it was 3 online atm... its now 7 PM here, and i would have 3 max 4 hours to play on, from now in the weekdays..
And i guess, since i am around 6-8 hours ahead og state time... I guess u all now are at work over there.

Weekends, i try stay on tuntil at least 6-7 AM in the morning over here, to be online when u guys are.. But as i have understod, there is no days or times you guys try do squad OPs.. You just try go together and make an OP when there is many players on??

Just had to check, and complaine some.. Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knifur

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:23 pm

No m8 Im joining squads just to make new friends. I been in SODS and 91st, 41st, weasels (cough) and Ill gona keep join new squads just to try learn as much possible, and try understan how other operates.

From beeing in FF i learned some anf gained some friends, that is never wrong. And this guys knows who to contact if they need anything from HC. cant be better i say.

/Knif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah I don't blame ya viking, and as always i never try to keep members as I have been around when the squad has hit rock bottom and brought it back up to fighting force. It is a continuous cycle, but I keep in mind it is only a game. I can't possibly be on all the time, which makes it hard because as it stands now we really don't have much leaders on. The few we do are infrequent, and the second main man was Padawan recently and he has left us too =(. Its hard viking, I have exams all week and a shitload of papers during the weekend. I have had no time to lead or setup anything. And fuck samcro if they are talking shit like that lol. I can't believe they would, I have such a high respect for other squads and never try to steal members, but fuck it then lol if they are going to play dirty, so be it. But viking it is an honor to have you in the squad with us, but I would not hold it against you if you decided to leave too.
Back to top Go down
knifur

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 pm

SAMCRO arent Ohan so relax, they arent recruiting from ranks sir.

BGE forums are a open forum to discuss game, if you feel its a whining forum I recommend you talk to crs

mothormouth@playnet.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

knifur wrote:
SAMCRO arent Ohan so relax, they arent recruiting from ranks sir.

BGE forums are a open forum to discuss game, if you feel its a whining forum I recommend you talk to crs

mothormouth@playnet.com

haha Knifur I like you, but I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions. It is not CRS that whines, they provide the forums in which the whining takes place, I know because I have spent plenty of time on those forums, thanks for the advice though lol.
Back to top Go down
knifur

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

rgr bud wasent trying to be a smartarse sir. Im pretty sure you make ure own decisions Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveW

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I think we joined up with some ops another squad (217th) hosted and they ended up being unorganized. We probably got a bad rap from that from anyone who only met us during that occasion.

When we have a good group on and an op leader we are definitely quite organized.

Apart from that most of our ops with SAMCRO involved us doing high risk para drops to help them. Those drops usually end in death even if you are good. Not a lot of people realize that.

Like ohan said, alot of teams have ups and downs. What is important is to feel free to join up with other squads during moments of low activity. Sometimes I jump in with SODS, 91st, SAMCRO to name a few.

In the end, we're all axis and with a game population this small we all need to get used to inter-squad ops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossco

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Gonna be sad to see you go man Sad any way to change your mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knifur

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Im Neutral about that discussion, but can only say that I been in some squads and Id like my time here best.
You guys are the best and Id like to come back some day to help out. Best whishes and Swedish tungeroled kisses! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

knifur wrote:
Im Neutral about that discussion, but can only say that I been in some squads and Id like my time here best.
You guys are the best and Id like to come back some day to help out. Best whishes and Swedish tungeroled kisses! Razz

haha agreed knifur, didn't mean to argue with ya, but you are definitely a player I enjoyed playing with aswell, look forward to seeing ya back sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Viking

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 pm

As i sayed, i was just blowin some frustration, and of course you , or anybody else cant be online at all time... It is a game.. I am 35 and i get that Wink LOL
I have no plans to leave Ohanselo Smile
And yes, the dude i know from SAMCRO talked shit about FF. But i cant say i bought much of his shit talk... I think he was more into try get me closer to where he played.. Not sure, never understod that dude to much. LOL

I am not sayin some are stealing u knifur... Or squads are stealing members.. Well, by the way that old squadi thats now in SAMCOR, it looked like he was tryin to get me to SODS or SAMCOR, when he pm me.. But i know him, and he is full of shit Smile

I am sorry i didnt make it to play with you knifur, and you padawan, since u guys to are scandinavians... But i bet we will meet at in battlefield.. And i allso see what u mean by go around axis squads, making friends, and see how they operate, i might do the same one day. But for now i am an FF, and i have hopes for better weekends than this that was Smile And still some scandinavians left.. And i have allways been enjoy playing in with US guys... My old squad was only S palyers.. And i got me some realy good friends for life there..

Mostly frustrations, some of the stuff i typed.. But yes, i cant wait tofind 10-15 on TS and full squad rooster and to be apart of a operation.. That is a LONG time since i been a part of..
And working as idiot whole weeks, long hours, the weekend get a bit holy you know.. So yeah, u get it Wink

I guess i should done like Knifur is now a year ago.. But i am now in new squad after my first 3 years in one squad in the 3 first years in game.. In the end it was friendship that held me back.. But we are still friends.. So all is cool...

Gl on your next squad knifu, hope i see ya around
Quote :
Best whishes and Swedish tungeroled kisses!
LOL lol!

And i am very sorry i blew of steam this way.. As i se my replay, i see i was a bit frustrated when i wrote it.. So sorry about that guys.. But better to blow some steam, than quit game or some stuff like that Wink

Quote :
In the end, we're all axis and with a game population this small we all need to get used to inter-squad ops

Well said Lovewing.. Good words..

Again sorry for my blow out.. I will try post these plans i mentiond through the week one day.. Maybe its worth to try, maybe not.. Squad will descide that...

GL on your tests Ohanselo, hope u do well..

!S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no user

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 am

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've quit WWIIO   

Back to top Go down

I've quit WWIIO