The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
no user

Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 pm

After a couple of requests from you guys in game, i'm happy to say that i'll be running a 109 squadren flight manouvres and combat tactics training session this weekend!

When?
Saturday the 21st at 19:00 GMT

Where?
The training server

IF THIS EVENT GETS IN THE WAY OF A MAIN SQUAD EVENT THAT I'M UNAWARE OF, WE WILL REARRANGE THE TRAINING TIME TO A QUIETER PERIOD WHEN WE'RE NOT NEEDED

I understand that alot of the squad is on the US timezone whereas i'm based in the EU, but i can only do what i can do Smile So if you want to learn more about 109's, learn how to turn fight with even the toughest Spitfire pilots, learn fighter squadren flight commands/manouvres and have a good laugh as you go, dont miss out!

See you there pilots! bounce
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 pm

I am DEFENTLY in on 109 training... Great cheers

But i kinda was hoping for some big player/squad OP this weekend.. Since i left old squad, to get more big fights with a many players working in team, on TS together and stuff. Sorry to say the old squad had to few players online.. So no big operations.. And allmost ended up lonewolfin last month..

So kinda hungry on fighting Smile

So was hopin for some squad teamwork and mayhem this weekend.. My first weekend in FF..

But as i am on GMT time to, i am GMT+1 if i am not wrong.. I bet we figure it out Wink
Me and you maybe could go training server earlyer on the evening or something a week day to, if there is time for it of course..

Anyway, i need some 109 training thats for very sure, mostly luck when i get me a air kill, or i get a newbi, flyin straight Smile

So sign me up.. maybe not when FF is on the most active, due to as mentioned, hoping to see MANY online, many on TS, in some cool operations Smile

Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 pm

haha I promise you will viking, now padawan, what time is that EST? I am tooo fucking lazy to convert =P
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
no user

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 am

Well it says you're GMT-6 so it'd be 13:00 my good man Smile
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 am

FF-Padawan wrote:
Well it says you're GMT-6 so it'd be 13:00 my good man Smile

Ill be there, I like the NCO for the nickname btw. me and your need to have a little chat about sigs, you may be our go-to guy =)
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
no user

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Sounds like a heavy workload *hides*

But yeh its np, providing that people don't expect me to create a masterpiece, ill certainly do my best Smile

My sig there is actually 25% self drawn, the rest is very small picture elements carefully blended together as one to create an overall look.

Total time was about 1 hour

It was good fun too, i enjoy doing it tbh Smile I used to sell sigs and website banners a while back

Btw, the NCO nickname was your idea, i simply read the officer expectations post last night and saw that you called Recruiter "NCO" instead, sounds much better so i proppa nicked it like any englishman would!
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm

I like what i see bud... Nice sig..

I am gonna catch couple of hours sleep now.. So i am rested, to game along with u guys to the early hours saturday mornin Smile

Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 am

I am in on that 109 training... Sounds great... 19:00 gmt.. That i will make it looks like.. And after we have the whole evening/night fight the allied Smile

I will do my best to show up.. I might be 20-30 min late max, but hope its okey.. I try be on in time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!   Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Luftwafe Flight Training (109's) This saturday!
Page 1 of 1