The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

GFJ MOUZON!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 am

You guys honestly made the FF tag very proud today. HC officers Bloodhun23 & Dcoy have both sent their regards and said S! great job. Not to mention, they owe us =) Every day you guys make me more proud! S!!
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

WStriker

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 am

Too bad I wasn't able to hang around for the end. Sometimes work interferes with what's really important in life, you know?
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am

WStriker wrote:
Too bad I wasn't able to hang around for the end. Sometimes work interferes with what's really important in life, you know?
lmfao ! I agree with ya. Damn man it was awsome ! They tried to make us pay by attacking Geddine and we reppelled that it instantly. It was great last night & Thanks again for the tank support Striker.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Yepp, Its sucks, how work comes in the way for real fun...

But allso, i am around 6-8 hours ahead from you guys, depends where u guys are in us.. But i am 7 hours ahead from the squad i played with before.. And they was mainly from Minnesota, so do the math..
So when u guys play 6-7 in the evening(PM), its 1-2 after midnight(AM) over here...

Thats the downside beeing from Norway, playing in a US squad.. And the sad reason you mostly see me in the weekends..
And the week days i work evening-shifts...

I work one week day, one evening and one nights... And when much snow, i am on "plow-duty". And can allso play late as long it dont snow..
And as long i keep an eye out the window, so i can get my ass out and get the roads free when it starts snow... That rocks acctuly, since i am on plow-duty if the weather-forcast says its gonna snow, and it dont..
Cause i am payed, staying home.. Even if it dont snows Wink Have to be ready just in case you know..

So i have many nights of playin with pay in the winter time Smile ^^

Anyway, cant wait for the weekend.. Realy look forward to some teamwork and action now.. Kinda the reason i changed squad..

Damn i hate see i miss out in this great sorties.. As the gedinne u guys wrote about up here.. Hate miss out on cool and great missions.
But i feel i will see more of em Wink

Well, I hope to see ALL of you guys friday.. I use both evenings, nights and mornings to try stay Online in the weekends Smile
Cant wait to do some mayhem with u guys..

!S
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Viking wrote:
Yepp, Its sucks, how work comes in the way for real fun...

But allso, i am around 6-8 hours ahead from you guys, depends where u guys are in us.. But i am 7 hours ahead from the squad i played with before.. And they was mainly from Minnesota, so do the math..
So when u guys play 6-7 in the evening(PM), its 1-2 after midnight(AM) over here...

Thats the downside beeing from Norway, playing in a US squad.. And the sad reason you mostly see me in the weekends..
And the week days i work evening-shifts...

I work one week day, one evening and one nights... And when much snow, i am on "plow-duty". And can allso play late as long it dont snow..
And as long i keep an eye out the window, so i can get my ass out and get the roads free when it starts snow... That rocks acctuly, since i am on plow-duty if the weather-forcast says its gonna snow, and it dont..
Cause i am payed, staying home.. Even if it dont snows Wink Have to be ready just in case you know..

So i have many nights of playin with pay in the winter time Smile ^^

Anyway, cant wait for the weekend.. Realy look forward to some teamwork and action now.. Kinda the reason i changed squad..

Damn i hate see i miss out in this great sorties.. As the gedinne u guys wrote about up here.. Hate miss out on cool and great missions.
But i feel i will see more of em Wink

Well, I hope to see ALL of you guys friday.. I use both evenings, nights and mornings to try stay Online in the weekends Smile
Cant wait to do some mayhem with u guys..

!S

We have plenty of euro guys aswell. The thing is we dont have much NCOs that are on at that time =( But you guys are more than welcome to get stuff going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GFJ MOUZON! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFJ MOUZON!   GFJ MOUZON! Empty

Back to top Go down

GFJ MOUZON!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: