The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

As of July 2nd, 2018---

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

As of July 2nd, 2018--- Empty
PostSubject: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:01 am

Judge is, damn it...the new CO.
How the hell did this happen?

I'll tell you how it happened. I blame Rossco, one of the 2 new XO's we got now. Camrad117 is the second XO.

And that's it. No more officers. No NCO's for a while. no ranks, no nothing else. Just the bare bones for running the FF clan. I am using a minimalists view on this, less chiefs, more indians as I was taught a long time ago. This lets things stay a little more lose, easier to improvise, and leaves less responsibility on recruiting as an active thing to more casual "under the radar" sort of thing. Also, I'm not really pushing for active recruiting for the next 30 days at the very least, since I want to get the veteran FF population back.

What else is new: Rossco has officially started a Twitter, @flyingfall85 at the request to me. I'm thinking that twitter can easily reach out to the younger members, as well as us seniors, and give brief info on information within the FF more passively. Meaning, you don't always have to come to the forums to see what the situation is. Look to twitter more like general radio chatter, come here for details. Twitter also lets you set the priority to messages, as well as we can give live glimpses at times to what is going on with your officer core as well as if you have questions, and that.

I'm happy to announce that wolviedk is back in the squad, and we're taking on only the former FF as I've said. We've cleaned the online list out, and starting fresh. Let me take a moment and say if you want to be back in the FF, but you're all worried about your time, and that you're not here enough, I understand completely. Remember guys, I'm still an over the road truck driver and prone to 2 week stretches being gone. If you're just a weekend warrior, and you have little time but want to commit to the FF, come back. Its alright, I'm the judge after all. We will all work something out.

that's all for now, for this general communication.

the future looks so bright I need shades, man.

S!
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Glad to see guys coming back. Its been pretty lonely in game with nobody to chat with. I too am limited on my playing time. I am a Firefighter in California and well I am sure you know how my summers go. Between work and trying to do vacations with the family with my wife and kids while they are off. Well my time is limited. Ill do my best to be on. I usually play in PST either mornings or nights after 9 PM.

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:06 am

Hey hey, don't blame me, blame wstriker for getting me in touch with you, Judge.

I've wanted this for a long time, but Judge actually had the organizational skills and contacts to get things rolling Wink

On a serious note, really looking forward to getting the ol' gang back together. I've only had experience as an NCO of the FF, so it'll be a bit of an experience getting accustomed to helping Judge run things around here, especially since he spends a majority of his time on the roads. However, I promise all of you I'll do the best I can getting things organized. After all, I do have daddy judge added on facebook to consult with if any serious issues arrive. And hell, I was Chief of Staff of German High Command, so how bad can this be, right?  lol!

Ultimate goal right now is to get our old vets recruited back in game and start building a solid foundation. Get squad nights organized, run operations, and just let people know that we're back in business. As Judge has stated, keep it close and in the family. Kinda like 1st cousins in the deep south Very Happy Once we've got the squad vets together and organized we can worry about getting new recruits and building the biggest and best squad on Axis side.

If you've got any questions, go ahead and shoot. If Camrad and myself don't have an answer, we'll bump it up to Judge and get it figured out. We're all here and dedicated to getting things running smoothly.

Last note I have to add is, if any of you are hesitant due to subscription costs or anything just let me know. I've got the money and I'm more than happy to help out with subscription costs if it'll get your lazy asses back in game lol!
Back to top Go down
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Daddy Judge. Please don't call me that. It sounds like I do more than I do.

I'll say that my connections are only Wstriker, so a big shout out to him as I go through this as a CO. Without him, my crazy text and occasional phone call, this wouldn't be possible.

Lastly to my two XO's, you're doing good, keep it up. Soon Rossco-noodle-doo will be putting up our new Twitter link, so if you all have Twitter, in the future we will use this as general radio traffic. This will put out current information, as well as anything to check out on the forums in a more passive way to members. The less is more idea is to just keep vets as well as active FF guys in the loop of things, and participate when they can't, or what have you.

As for the forums themselves, at some point we will do some modification, as well as updating to the website its self. Its not really in the top priority of things at the moment though. However, what is important is people like WStriker, Wolvie, and others like them to see them come around, be part of the FF, full time or part time. Having a team work together and have fun doing, is Mission 1 operative. The rest are details.

Talk to you all soon:
XOXO's
Judge
Back to top Go down
Flong

Flong

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 am

Fart knocker S! FF good see you guys gettin squad back alive S! afro
Back to top Go down
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Flong wrote:
Fart knocker S! FF good see you guys gettin squad back alive S! afro

You damn right.

yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As of July 2nd, 2018---   As of July 2nd, 2018--- Empty

Back to top Go down

As of July 2nd, 2018---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum