HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I have not completely disappeared...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rossco

PostSubject: I have not completely disappeared...   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 am

Hi all, as the title says, I haven't totally disappeared on everyone. I simply have horrible grades in school, and am not allowed to play videogames until my grades improve. I have been watching all progress on the forum however, and just finally found my account password after digging through old emails for awhile. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm still alive and stuff, and I hope to be back soon.

Edit: I now also walk home mondays, tuesdays, and fridays, as my mom no longer works from home, so I get an hour or two before anyone is home on those days, so you'll most likely be seeing me very soon. Except for tomorrow, as my father swapped days off.

Oh and Ohan, found you on youtube. Thoroughly enjoyed watching Besame Julia Mariana and Turn Me On fitness. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no user

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 am

I'm afraid i've not yet had the pleasure Rossco, but im sure you're a top lad and i look forward to your return Smile

Also good luck with those grades man, only thing better than good grades, is previous experience! Very Happy

Padawan
Recruitment Officer
FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossco

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Haha, thanks man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 pm

looking forward to seeing ya again rossco! Zeppoli has been asking about ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Rossco

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Ah, if you see him before I do, let him know I have 300 dollars, and a desire for BF3 hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

Rossco wrote:
Ah, if you see him before I do, let him know I have 300 dollars, and a desire for BF3 hehe.

lol not youu too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
no user

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 am

Who needs BF3 when you have WW2O? Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossco

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

Alas, tomorrow is thursday and I shall walk home. Will be nice to see/talk to you all again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have not completely disappeared...   

Back to top Go down

I have not completely disappeared...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1