HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Rossco Unsubbing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rossco

PostSubject: Rossco Unsubbing   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Well, decided I would finally unsubscribe. Game just doesn't hold my interest anymore, and after reading those screenshots of that conversation with DOC, I am just totally done. It's been a real fun year-2 years, perhaps I will return in the future (if the game is still up and running.) I'll miss all of ya, but just as Zeppoli did however long ago, it is time for me to move on. S!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Rossco Unsubbing   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 am

Take care Rossco! We will miss you bud!

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother, my Sisters and my brothers , Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.claymoremedia.com
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Rossco Unsubbing   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

It always sucks to lose another squaddie, but take care rossco, and if the disappointment wears off come rejoin the ranks where you belong. When I get pissed at what CRS does, I remember my squad mates and my duties here, bury it and soldier on. It's the squad that makes this game for me, and unless DOC is gonna be a cock and ban us all, I always have what matters here in game. A team of buddies that likes to work together taking the other sides pride and ego, breaking them, and serving it back as an omelet. At the very least, get a freebie account so you can stick your head in and mess around once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossco Unsubbing   

Back to top Go down

Rossco Unsubbing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: