The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

internet provider "Charter" in the midwest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

internet provider "Charter" in the midwest Empty
PostSubject: internet provider "Charter" in the midwest   internet provider "Charter" in the midwest EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Mostly Wisconsin...

I have reallllyyy bad internet connection. As I'm told, since "Marshfield Wisconsin does not have optical cable, and only has copper, your internet will be at a disadvantage".

Went on a drive today, and lo and behold, I found optical cable in town, on the poles. I drove, and found the local hub, and wouldn't you know...there was a service man there. I asked him about the optical cable thing, says to me, 90% of the town has it. Huh. So he set me strait. Marshfield is a hub between Green Bay, and Eau Claire WI, then goes off to the St. Paul/Minneapolis MN (the twin cities) from there. The problem isn't with copper, its that Charter is deliberately making service bad so people upgrade to the new fancy bundle pack they're offering.

Hmm. Bastards.

So I was told there is nothing i can do about this, theres a code that tells the cable, phone and internet to work a certain way. Wonderful.

He showed me the system and what it does, and how it does it. SO deliberately, my internet sucks.

Must be another way the Allies have gotten me. Nerfed a whole state to get to one man.

SHIT!
Back to top Go down
pittpete

internet provider "Charter" in the midwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet provider "Charter" in the midwest   internet provider "Charter" in the midwest EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am

your own forum here to find out stuff bud
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/charter
Back to top Go down

internet provider "Charter" in the midwest
Page 1 of 1