HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunwolf7

PostSubject: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Not here to recruit players, ohanselo asked why I was not in squad, I told him because I was creating my own. He told me to come to these forums and post because this squad could help me do so in game because of the need of 4 or so players online at the same time. Im just a old vet player trying to find his way again. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 am

sunwolf7 wrote:
Not here to recruit players, ohanselo asked why I was not in squad, I told him because I was creating my own. He told me to come to these forums and post because this squad could help me do so in game because of the need of 4 or so players online at the same time. Im just a old vet player trying to find his way again. Thanks in advance!

I know a couple guys would be more than willing in helping you get started up. Ill talk to them about it tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
sunwolf7

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Rgr that and thanks again buddy Smile And if it would be easier I now have the OKW TS, so if you catch me in game I would be more than willing to jump on there.

Last edited by sunwolf7 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoAce

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

CREATING A SQUAD
To create a squad you need to have five players online. The player creating the squad initializes the process by entering the name of the squad (long and short name), then he must specify an Executive Officer and enter the other squad members names in the appropriate fields on the squad creation page. Once the fields are filled out the Commanding Officer clicks on the create squad button which sends an invite to the other players. The squad will be created once all members have accepted the invite by using the /accept command or by pressing the accept button on the squad creation tab.
-If the CO or XO try to /leave a squad with 5 or less members, the squad is disbanded.
- If anyone leaves a squad with 2 or less members, the squad is disbanded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoAce

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Just An Idea Too..Create Free Acconts To keep The squad From Disbanding..With Help Recruitment From Our Squad..Referring to last line in last post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)   

Back to top Go down

Help Creating New Squad (Directed to this forum by ohanselo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1