The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Enemy RDP Raids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 am

Enemy has been hitting factories to the point where we can't hold towns in game. Keep an eye out for this boys, its been RED-Radar raids all night long. So lets focus a bit on rebuilding our factories.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

WStriker

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 am

Situation is still the same. We are on 10 hour resupply timers. Can't get a single regular pilot to help. They say it doesn't effect "their" game...and our birds are too slow. I wish we had some of the high altitude bomber interceptor models, the ones with the odd numbers. Those could actually perform at altitude. I'm improving at air-to-air, but most of my work is on the ground and in bombers. We could use a few experts on this.
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Its hard to get them up so high. I say for now we bomb their factories as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
mcknee

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 pm

JG51 lead a huge armada of HE111s with 'scort during the very end of the last frame and it was a complete bust, allieds seem to have all of the hot-doggers right now. Sad

Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 pm

You need to have at least 4 109's patrolling at altitude 6km about 15km west of the factories at all times. Watch the radar like a hawk, and vector planes to intercept points as bombers are detected. Stay on econ RPM and 50% throttle until then to maximize flying time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enemy RDP Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Enemy RDP Raids Empty

Back to top Go down

Enemy RDP Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: