HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Enemy RDP Raids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Enemy RDP Raids   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 am

Enemy has been hitting factories to the point where we can't hold towns in game. Keep an eye out for this boys, its been RED-Radar raids all night long. So lets focus a bit on rebuilding our factories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 am

Situation is still the same. We are on 10 hour resupply timers. Can't get a single regular pilot to help. They say it doesn't effect "their" game...and our birds are too slow. I wish we had some of the high altitude bomber interceptor models, the ones with the odd numbers. Those could actually perform at altitude. I'm improving at air-to-air, but most of my work is on the ground and in bombers. We could use a few experts on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Its hard to get them up so high. I say for now we bomb their factories as much as we can.

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother, my Sisters and my brothers , Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.claymoremedia.com
mcknee

PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 pm

JG51 lead a huge armada of HE111s with 'scort during the very end of the last frame and it was a complete bust, allieds seem to have all of the hot-doggers right now. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 pm

You need to have at least 4 109's patrolling at altitude 6km about 15km west of the factories at all times. Watch the radar like a hawk, and vector planes to intercept points as bombers are detected. Stay on econ RPM and 50% throttle until then to maximize flying time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemy RDP Raids   

Back to top Go down

Enemy RDP Raids
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1