The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Squad night vote

Go down 
+2
rpw1
vanhefty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhefty

vanhefty

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey guys:

It's time we had an official squad night. Right now it's pretty informal, but it seems most people are on Fridays.
The idea is just so that we all know in advance that there will be something happening in a slightly more organized way one or two times per week.
We have a goodly number of members who are HC now, so it should be possible to get FF in on the ground floor of something exciting.
FF has always been THE multi-discipline squad, so lets show everyone that we CAN DO everything!
Even you don't see a common time to have squad night, just list your regularish play times, that way we can help coordinate more play together and more coordinated ops, as well as getting more recruits in our weaker time zones.

So! Please post a quick response with your vote for Squad Night!
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

We have some Euros, a couple of Down Unders and a bunch of Norte Americano's. That means TIME is going to be an interesting choice.
Most of us seem to play something like 6pm Local.
NA players would be 12 midnight GMT. But I've noticed a lot NAs seem to play quite a bit later.
DU players that would be 8am local right?
EU players are going to be then 12 and later.

So, just list your preferred time slot in either local time or GMT. But do give your TZ so I can figure it out.

For me, it's going to be:

Friday 6pm-10pm PST (02:00-06:00 GMT)
Saturday 08:00-10:00 PST (16:00-18:00 GMT) and 18:00-22:00 PST (02:00-06:00 GMT)

The rest of my week is catch as catch can.

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am

Saturday nights all right for fighting for me!

MST
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
ohanselo
Admin

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

FRIDAY
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 am

Uhm.....

Uh.....I live in the CST, spend time in PST and MST...

Who knows....whenever I can get there, if ill ever get there...

Ill support you, like a jock strap.

Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am

I know I have not been on for months but like I said in another post I am due back this week and from here on. It's been really hard getting online but its time for me to get back....Van most of my online time is pretty close to your time as well since I am also in e eves PST. Also mid morning/ days Mondays and Wednesdays say 9 am to 2 pm PST .....but if we collectively set a squad night, I will make sure I make it. This is something Jac and I used to do when we ran our old squad. I do the same thing with my friends who play play station ......" Game nights" we call 'em. If we set a time it makes it easier for me to make it a point to be there unless I am on duty that day..... See you guys soon......I have missed you guys and the game and I am due for some killin.

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm off school for the next 6 weeks, and will be on vacation for 11 days starting Friday night. For me, I'd say @9pm EST and later Friday or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad night vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad night vote   Squad night vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad night vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: