The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.

Go down 
+4
eggert
WStriker
rpw1
Tormented
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tormented

Tormented

LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. Empty
PostSubject: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 am

i was playing allied with my free to play account (verac, whome i removed from the squad in order to do so) and this kunt accused me of spying because i raped his S76 3 times with my tiger. i have been notified by a RAT that he does this alot and its a reoccurring problem with him. the kunt also said hes gonna unsub from game but i also have been told that he says it all the time but doesnt do it.

oh ya also this stupid prick was in our squad for a couple months and some of our guys saw that HE was the one who was spying. when i told him this he did not make ANY comebacks at all, all he said was "lol" repeatedly

i could'nt figure out how to post images directly onto the forums so heres the links to the screenshots, i tryed uploading them to image host website then copy and pasting, it did not work. i also tryed the upload with the thingy that the forum provides but still does not work.

http://postimage.org/image/6jno906yp/

http://postimage.org/image/et233i3wr/

http://postimage.org/image/5xemmp8lv/
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Ruthless as far as I know is and or was, in charge of "covert ops" for the Allied forces. He did not play with us a whole campaign, he came into Axis from the Allies and asked to join us. he said he was pissed with Allied HC, yadda yadda yadda. We think it was all bullshit and he was just here to spy on us as there is some question as to what he actually did for the Axis while here. I like the part where he said FF is a bunch of substance abusers from Kentucky!! geek That made me feel good inside!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Yup, we know about ruthless. He is very well known for clipping too. I've seen him with a 25mm AA gun INSIDE a farmhouse AB bunker. Apparently this is a specialty of his squad. I've already looked into the matter myself, and I bet that if the map hadn't been wondering westward he wouldn't be complaining so loudly. You sure you want to go back to that nest of vipers?
Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Somebody on the Internet is a douchebag??? You don't say!
Back to top Go down
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Well seems to me ruthless did what I thought he would do, Striker.

We will see him in the future. Pay attention to if ruthless kills you, if he's there that means the rest of his group is near by.
Back to top Go down
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

He may be "ruthless", but as long as his army k/d is half mine, I'm not worried at all. I wouldn't be worried if he were closer either. I'd just shoot him, stab him, blow him up, sap his sorry ass....you know, a good German good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah, I think I remember this dude. Laughed my ass off at the part where he accused FF of being substance abusers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jac44

Jac44

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm

rpw1 wrote:
I like the part where he said FF is a bunch of substance abusers from Kentucky!! geek That made me feel good inside!! lol!

Why? Because he inferred that we were a bunch of "substance abusers" or because we were from "Kentucky"? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://harvsite.info
SkunkMilk

SkunkMilk

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Just cuz i shove shaved gerbils up my ass doesn't mean i am from Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
Jac44

Jac44

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 pm

SkunkMilk wrote:
Just cuz i shove shaved gerbils up my ass doesn't mean i am from Kentucky.

I never utilized such extremes and I am from Kentucky.... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://harvsite.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.   LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL @ this ruthless kid accusing me and everyone of spying.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: