The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

In case you see him......

Go down 
+2
vanhefty
Wolviedk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

In case you see him...... Empty
PostSubject: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 am

If you see a guy named Jac44. He may be looking to join. He is joining back up in the game after like 4 years away. He was my old commander of my squad I had before I took it over. Anyway if you see him , NCO's and above , recruit him, he is a vet and until 4 years ago had been in this game as long as me ( 2001) He would be fun to have around!

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
vanhefty

vanhefty

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 am

R&U
Back to top Go down
Jac44

Jac44

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Jac here and thanks Wolvie for the introduction.

Just wanted to thank you all for a great game last night. It was nice to get back into the swing of things after not playing WWIIO for so many years. Although the game has changed somewhat over this time, I find it mostly for the better.

See ya out there.

Jac aka Jim
Back to top Go down
http://harvsite.info
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 pm

ahh sweet you were on last night!? good to know they finally got you all setup haha
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Jac44

Jac44

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:46 pm

LOL! It was more like, (On TeamSpeak) "Hello all, it's me........Jac"........

Nothing.

Then I was running into a plane and felt the need to make a somewhat bad joke about "jumping out", which was of course eluding to the grand history of the Fallschirmjáger Gruppens of World War Two (We were in a plane that glided in and I didn't have a parachute....)

Then it was on.

We blew an FB and then helped in the taking of the city of Bouillet, cut off enemy supply to the region, and then wound up protecting St. Truiden for the rest of the evening (Which I now see is unfortunately in the Allies Hands Sad..)

Again, thanks for accepting me in the squad and see ya out there.

Jac
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Jac, Glad that you made it in game with the guys. I have been a work the past few days....the last 56.5 hrs. I have a busy week ahead but will try to get online in the eves pacific time.....

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome Jac! I am away until the 20th, I look forward to playing with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 am

welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 am

Jac44 wrote:
LOL! It was more like, (On TeamSpeak) "Hello all, it's me........Jac"........

Nothing.

Then I was running into a plane and felt the need to make a somewhat bad joke about "jumping out", which was of course eluding to the grand history of the Fallschirmjáger Gruppens of World War Two (We were in a plane that glided in and I didn't have a parachute....)

Then it was on.

We blew an FB and then helped in the taking of the city of Bouillet, cut off enemy supply to the region, and then wound up protecting St. Truiden for the rest of the evening (Which I now see is unfortunately in the Allies Hands Sad..)

Again, thanks for accepting me in the squad and see ya out there.

Jac

Sounds like an FF AAR hhaahah lol! lol! dont mind the crickets. Sometimes you get stuck with the losers or the funny freaks. You just gotta be lucky!
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Jac44

Jac44

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

LOL! Thanks guys for the response and the greetings. Since this last post I have been able to really see how this group works and am quite impressed. Everyone on TS works as a team and when we do so there is very little, if any, that cannot be accomplished.

I look forward to gaining back some rank so I can hump the fields in Armor with my old brother in arms, WolvieDK. There was a time when we would drive an armored formation of SWJ Spec Ops an hour or so back in order to take a city, and I am in hopes that somehow we can get to it once again.

Jac
Back to top Go down
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 am

*points at Ohanselo* don't get stuck next to that guy, he's one of the losers! but everyone else here can be funny freaks LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you see him......   In case you see him...... Empty

Back to top Go down

In case you see him......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: