The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

McKnee returning from bivuac

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcknee

McKnee returning from bivuac Empty
PostSubject: McKnee returning from bivuac   McKnee returning from bivuac EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:42 pm

In case you didn't see the carnage on the evening news, we just had a horrific wildfire here IN Colorado Springs that got blown into the city by 60MHP winds on Tuesday afternoon. It burned to within 1000ft of my office building and so not only has my office been in chaos, but my office is a mile from my house so I had to evacuate my family outside of town. We're back home, nothing lost, not even any scorch marks on the office (there are GREEN trees and lawns standing in the middle of the burn zone...) and I hope to rejoin the FF fray tonight.

McKnee
Back to top Go down
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: McKnee returning from bivuac   McKnee returning from bivuac EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 pm

that's crazy! I was camping at Bridgeport (on the border between CA and NV just north of Mono Lake) and late sunday/all day monday we were hit by that nasty ass wind storm. blew my damn tent across the park into another chicks tent that I wish would have let me bunk with her.
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: McKnee returning from bivuac   McKnee returning from bivuac EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm

yeah I saw that in the news, I am glad to hear everythings okay buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McKnee returning from bivuac   McKnee returning from bivuac Empty

Back to top Go down

McKnee returning from bivuac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: