The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Just Letting you Know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

Just Letting you Know... Empty
PostSubject: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:41 pm

I'll be gone for probably this weekend and most of this week next, heading to Texas to do a three dropper.

Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 am

Is that like a huge dump Judge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 pm

I was thinking a first explosion, a mild grunt, and then the final hardcore exertion to get that last turd out. is that how they do it in Texas?
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Judge-FF

Judge-FF

PostSubject: Re: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

rpw1 wrote:
Is that like a huge dump Judge?

Yes Texas is like a huge mild herniated dump. Its hot here, sweaty, teeth clattering and stressful. I'm currently in the Flying J in Waco TX (google earth it, slackers). I'm loaded for Hendersonville Missouri to a Walmart D.C. (alas, all roads do lead to Walmart). 40,000 pounds of ice tea. You know I'm bored when I look out into the fields of dead grass, occasional hickory and underbrush, thinking that how great of day it would be to fly a bf109, or sack and cap the small town of Dawson TX. My mind wanders as I'm given the finger repeatedly cause my truck does only 64 mph in a 75 mph zone to the battlefield where my squaddies and friends are.

Then some woman flashes me her double d's.

Magicaly I forget about everything for the few mjnutes I try to avoid running off the road, gawking.

Back to missing you guys....and boobs.

Carry on! S!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Letting you Know...   Just Letting you Know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Letting you Know...
Page 1 of 1