The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eggert

eggert

Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

So far I've annotated the first two sorties, which covers about 15 minutes (out of almost 78 minutes).

Note that the video is in 1080p, so you might want to max out the resolution and view it in fullscreen mode to get the full HD experience. Cool

Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:46 pm

No comments?

Ohanselo, Potthead, Chrisbro, and Rpw1 have starring roles!
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I wasn't there but I will comment....Nicely done video. Pretty cool to share with the rest of us. Pics are one thing but a like watching videos of this game....Good job Eggert! and everyone that participated... What did you use to capture the video?? Fraps?
Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Yep. I used the YouTube video editor to splice everything together and add the transitions (which didn't turn out as well as I had hoped).
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

haha sorry dude I just got back! it is pretty good but damn an hour long! you should make a little trailer for FF! your pretty good with this stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

That's one long film there. To bad I was at work for that one, looks like it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
rpw1

rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Very cool video eggert! Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.claymoremedia.com
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I got a sweet knife kill near the 43-minute mark, and a grenade kill a few minutes before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday
Page 1 of 1