HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggert

PostSubject: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

So far I've annotated the first two sorties, which covers about 15 minutes (out of almost 78 minutes).

Note that the video is in 1080p, so you might want to max out the resolution and view it in fullscreen mode to get the full HD experience. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:46 pm

No comments?

Ohanselo, Potthead, Chrisbro, and Rpw1 have starring roles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I wasn't there but I will comment....Nicely done video. Pretty cool to share with the rest of us. Pics are one thing but a like watching videos of this game....Good job Eggert! and everyone that participated... What did you use to capture the video?? Fraps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Yep. I used the YouTube video editor to splice everything together and add the transitions (which didn't turn out as well as I had hoped).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

haha sorry dude I just got back! it is pretty good but damn an hour long! you should make a little trailer for FF! your pretty good with this stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

That's one long film there. To bad I was at work for that one, looks like it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpw1

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Very cool video eggert! Well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.claymoremedia.com
eggert

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I got a sweet knife kill near the 43-minute mark, and a grenade kill a few minutes before that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday   

Back to top Go down

Full coverage of the Battle of Oostmalle, last week on Tuesday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1