The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

So the computer is working, somewhat.....but..... Empty
PostSubject: So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....   So the computer is working, somewhat.....but..... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I have plugged everything back in and for some stinking reason my mic is not working at all. I can get sound in the headset but no voice. I tried my settings in the control panel , they all say my sound card.....Its so frustrating I am ready to throw this thing down my driveway. All the 3.5mm jacks are in the right spot in the sound card and placed back where they were before the computer problems existed. Anyone have any ideas other than the mic being broken ( which I did not do anything to it) Any ideas would be helpful....I am running Win XP home
Back to top Go down
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....   So the computer is working, somewhat.....but..... EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Bring up the advanced settings in the mixer and make sure the microphone input volume is turned up and is not muted.
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....   So the computer is working, somewhat.....but..... EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Turns out my headset mic I had must of gone bad. I picked up a new one and plugged it in the same ports and it works fine....Be back on probably tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....   So the computer is working, somewhat.....but..... Empty

Back to top Go down

So the computer is working, somewhat.....but.....
Page 1 of 1