HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
freakz

PostSubject: Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)   Tue May 08, 2012 1:21 pm

S! FF! Well, im gettn a little bored and need a change so Im going to play Allied for a campaign. hehe Again! Im looking forward to seeing all of you in my gunsights! hehe. Good Hunting to everyone this campaign, and I'll pop into the axis TS once in awhile to chat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)   Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Good luck dude! I was thinking of doing the same but I still need to get some stuff down so next campaign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)   Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Now we can play "Who can get the most kills on Freakz?" ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)   Wed May 09, 2012 12:29 am

ewwww
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)   

Back to top Go down

Going allied for a campaign( i know, saying that is like eatn dog biscuits heh)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1