HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

a late into

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fnbeans

PostSubject: a late into   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:13 am

well my real name is Frank but just beans is cool too Smile I'm 26 and work at a local grocery store chain but am in school working towards a Fire Science degree; Wolv. you have my dream job! I do all kinds of things like motocross, hunt, fish, mountain bike, snow ski, and spend a lot of time at the shooting ranges. I've been shooting since I was about 5 and am absolutely hooked. I used to play tournament paintball around '02-'06 but it got to the point the game wasn't fun anymore and costed an arm and a leg to keep up with the team so I dumped all the thousands i had in gear and bought the dirt bike. I've had a few bikes when I was younger then moved to quads and then back on a bike, way more fun on two wheels. Deer, boar, duck and geese, pheasant, quail, and little bastard ground squirrels in the backyard are my targets muahaha. I love to fly fish too up in the Sierra streams, not much can beat that on a nice day. And on top of all that stuff I am also diabetic, was diagnosed at 14 and been going strong despite it ever since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 pm

you forgot to mention your gay bud! bounce Very Happy

-----

I paintball too!! but i never did that expensive shit, Speedball=sucks. Woodsball is the good shit, very tactical, long and fun games. I love that tactical emersion in paintball and am for the most part a good leader, hence the CO of my squad =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 am

Paintball is for pussies Ohan LMAO!! You want a real fun hobby , play airsoft. I stopped playing paintball in 2001 . Started airsoft and never looked back.....Beans, good to have you aboard. You stick with the Fire thing bro, you will make it and you won't be disappointed! We will talk some more, in game and I can give you any advice you need! Hey Ohan I will be back on this week. I start the next 2 weeks off of work. I will be however starting up with a trainer at the gym in the mornings so I can finally get out of the F'n fat suit I am in LOL. See you guys real soon. I am ready to get online this week to kill me some Allied F'ers. Again welcome Beans!

Wolvie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am

ohanselo wrote:

I paintball too!! but i never did that expensive shit, Speedball=sucks. Woodsball is the good shit, very tactical, long and fun games. I love that tactical emersion in paintball and am for the most part a good leader, hence the CO of my squad =)

I did my time playing woodsball too, I still have my old Tippman SL68-II. I had way more fun playing that than speedball but that was the direction the group I played with went so I stayed with them. I played with them for so long we all knew how eachother played and how they react and that was what made a good team. But I got sick of all the fighting on the field with other teams and drama so it just got to be more of a job than something I enjoyed.

Wolviedk, good deal! I know a couple fire guys here in town that come into my work but there's never enough time to pick their brains. Pretty cool you aren't that far away either, I'm about an hour south of you in Lodi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

paintball = pussy? hhahahaha NEVER. Woodsball is the shit wolvie. And a trainer at the gym haha dude ill teach you a couple pointers. I know way to much about fitness nd shit. Good to hear you'll finally be on bud, take care.
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh Beans I somehow thought you were in So Cal man.....You ever want to do a ride a long , let me know. All you have to do is hop on Hwy 12 , head west towards vacaville. I live in Roseville but work down there.....Shit an hour! I am closer than that 40 mins or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 am

Wolviedk wrote:
Oh Beans I somehow thought you were in So Cal man.....You ever want to do a ride a long , let me know. All you have to do is hop on Hwy 12 , head west towards vacaville. I live in Roseville but work down there.....Shit an hour! I am closer than that 40 mins or so.

Yeah I would like to do one, I never got the chance here and I don't think they do anymore that I know of. An hour by my standards.. I drive like a Grandma haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

ohanselo wrote:
paintball = pussy? hhahahaha NEVER. Woodsball is the shit wolvie. And a trainer at the gym haha dude ill teach you a couple pointers. I know way to much about fitness nd shit. Good to hear you'll finally be on bud, take care.

So what is the best routine to get rid of the beer belly syndrome? situps and running arent cutting it for me. and I don't eat junk food either.. I do like me a beer though, not every day but a few a week. I've stepped up my running amount trying to condition myself for a half-marathon toward the end of next month here in town. I'm 6' at 195lbs, weighed myself the other day at the gym, I about shit myself. I've never been that heavy before, god damn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 am

haha thats rough, I have the same thing too. I love beer, I don't have the belly. But first off, if you can, go light. You would be surpised how good it is and it wont have as much calories.

Good workouts: running is good, but it is boring, unless you truly like to run.

*Boating, working out, basketball- basically anything that will keep you going without having to think " this is a workout"
* I need to know what your diet is besides beer lol. Being in shape is ALL about diet, Fit= 75% diet // 25 & working out. Gotta find that balance.
Back to top Go down
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 am

ohanselo wrote:
haha thats rough, I have the same thing too. I love beer, I don't have the belly. But first off, if you can, go light. You would be surpised how good it is and it wont have as much calories.

Good workouts: running is good, but it is boring, unless you truly like to run.

*Boating, working out, basketball- basically anything that will keep you going without having to think " this is a workout"
* I need to know what your diet is besides beer lol. Being in shape is ALL about diet, Fit= 75% diet // 25 & working out. Gotta find that balance.

yeah I'd rather do something than run, I quit running for a few years and got lazy and that brought the mini kegger to life. But it needs to go and I need to be in better shape than I am. Diet wise I can't really say exactly. Mornings I eat a bowl of oatmeal or mabe two frozen waffles with peanut butter on them, usually a yogurt cup (Yoplait light) mabe an apple or some other fruit. Lunch is usually a frozen meal because it just works out to be, but they are always low fat/carb. meals, 2 fruits, a yogurt (Yoplait light) and usually some sort of extra carb. like crackers. Dinner is always different, like tonight we had bbq chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce, white rice, and steamed carrots. I don't put butter on my rice or carrots. And at night before I go to sleep I have to eat a snack that has a few carbs. plus protein like crackers with peanut butter or what is there. My blood sugar tends to fluctuate during the night so I have to eat a protein-ish snack to help carry that through. I've had a hard time trying to eat totally pure good food and cut the fat but that is a part that I need to get through the day and keep my blood sugar stable, otherwise I'll hit the floor at work and go into a seizure if it gets low enough, has happened twice in the middle of the night. But I'd say my average calorie intake for a day is about 2000-2200.

edit: I also drink only diet sodas, mabe 1 or 2 a day and fast food is a rare thing for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Cut out the soda altogether, even the diet stuff. After a while, your body gets wise to the fact that artificial sweeteners don't contain any calories, and stops upping your metabolism when you eat anything sweet, even things with real sugar.

Stick to water, 2% milk, coffee, and unsweetened (or lightly sweetened) tea, and, of course, beer, but no more than two beers a day (up to 5 on special occasions).

Of course, what you eat is even more important, but people have written entire books about that. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am

eggert wrote:
Cut out the soda altogether, even the diet stuff. After a while, your body gets wise to the fact that artificial sweeteners don't contain any calories, and stops upping your metabolism when you eat anything sweet, even things with real sugar.

Stick to water, 2% milk, coffee, and unsweetened (or lightly sweetened) tea, and, of course, beer, but no more than two beers a day (up to 5 on special occasions).

Of course, what you eat is even more important, but people have written entire books about that. ;-)

But I needz mah soda! lol I've been doing better about drinking more water lately and I can feel the difference. I tend to drink a lot of hot tea at night with a little splenda in it, and coffee in the mornings, usually two cups, black, no sweeteners or creamer. I do 2% milk if I have a bowl of cereal in the morning, which I haven't been eating as much as I used to, it plays hell with my blood sugars for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

fnbeans wrote:

I do 2% milk if I have a bowl of cereal in the morning, which I haven't been eating as much as I used to, it plays hell with my blood sugars for some reason.

Cap'n Crunch will tend to do that. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 am

Ok enough of the health nut talk.....LOL Beans, seriously if your interested in a ride a long give me a shout 916-580-7583 My real name is Brian. Be happy to have you come ride for the day. Gotta do it on a day I am on the engine though and not the fargin medic unit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm

eggert wrote:
fnbeans wrote:

I do 2% milk if I have a bowl of cereal in the morning, which I haven't been eating as much as I used to, it plays hell with my blood sugars for some reason.

Cap'n Crunch will tend to do that. ;-)

bah, that stuff is gross. I like Honey Bunches of Oats and good ol' Cheerios.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Wolviedk wrote:
Ok enough of the health nut talk.....LOL Beans, seriously if your interested in a ride a long give me a shout 916-580-7583 My real name is Brian. Be happy to have you come ride for the day. Gotta do it on a day I am on the engine though and not the fargin medic unit!

Alright Brian, what are your engine days usually? My schedule is pretty wacked out at my job so I'd need a 2 week window to put in for days off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:00 pm

I am on vacation for 2 weeks right now. Let me get back to work and figure out a time. I will give you plenty of notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Wolviedk wrote:
I am on vacation for 2 weeks right now. Let me get back to work and figure out a time. I will give you plenty of notice.
better be on tonight!
Back to top Go down
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 am

Man I try my best, I literally do. In the old days ( before kids) I was on all day, almost every day. Sometimes til 4 or 5 am, when I could sleep in til 12 PM. Now that I have kids, young kids at that it makes it harder. That coupled with hitting the gym real hard this week for the first time pretty much ever. I am completely blitz at night tired man. My body is literally aching all over and I am just exhausted. I am going to try to be on tomorrow mid morning to mid afternoon. We will be out of town this weekend with the kids. I am still committed to the squad, I really enjoy playing with you guys. I do the best I can to get on when I can. Usually that is late night EST , about 8 pm out west here. I will be on tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a late into   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Don't worry about it wolvie lol I'm just pulling your chain! Real life is always first haha, this game is all about having fun !! One of the best things about the squad, in the meantime enjoy your two weeks off!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a late into   

Back to top Go down

a late into
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1