HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 On My way back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikerahl

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: On My way back.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, my Honda Passport got me and the wifey up to Scenic Colorado Springs, the only problem is that our internet connection may take another 1-2 weeks, even more. We found a place up here for an awesome price, but its right next to NORAD and for one reason or another that causes issues with our internet connection, so it maybe a bit before I have an everyday reliable network connection. Sorry if this makes no sense but I just drank a shitload of bacardi between 2 people. On the brightside my sister-in-laws husband may or may not join up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin


Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Jersey

PostSubject: Re: On My way back.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

mikerahl wrote:
Well, my Honda Passport got me and the wifey up to Scenic Colorado Springs, the only problem is that our internet connection may take another 1-2 weeks, even more. We found a place up here for an awesome price, but its right next to NORAD and for one reason or another that causes issues with our internet connection, so it maybe a bit before I have an everyday reliable network connection. Sorry if this makes no sense but I just drank a shitload of bacardi between 2 people. On the brightside my sister-in-laws husband may or may not join up.

haha that sounds awsome man. And don't worry we'll wait for ya, enjoy yourself out there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
mikerahl

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: sweet   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:15 am

Im pirating my sister-in-laws neighbors wireless to even check the forums right now:P.
Our credit check is waiting for approval to buy this house, after that I'll get internet however we can and I'll be back. God I miss my ATR:P
nothing like a 37mm breech loaded rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coke!



Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 93
Location : Pennsylvannia

PostSubject: Re: On My way back.   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 am

mikerahl wrote:
Im pirating my sister-in-laws neighbors wireless to even check the forums right now:P.
Our credit check is waiting for approval to buy this house, after that I'll get internet however we can and I'll be back. God I miss my ATR:P
nothing like a 37mm breech loaded rifle.
Technically, the german panzerbusch was a 7.92x94 or 89 round, Slightly Very smaller than 37mm Cool also too, i burned the power supply on my computer out which is why i have failed to get online in the last few days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcknee



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: COS meet-up!   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 am

mike, when you get settled, drop me an email and we'll find a time to link up for a local FF chapter.

Our third is due on Wednesday the 21st, so it will probably be April before we can have the first round of beers as a crew, but we should definitely setup a console party/game-night.

Any FF's in proximity want to setup squad night IRL parties?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin


Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Jersey

PostSubject: Re: On My way back.   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 pm

mcknee wrote:
mike, when you get settled, drop me an email and we'll find a time to link up for a local FF chapter.

Our third is due on Wednesday the 21st, so it will probably be April before we can have the first round of beers as a crew, but we should definitely setup a console party/game-night.

Any FF's in proximity want to setup squad night IRL parties?

haha where you guys from again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On My way back.   

Back to top Go down
 
On My way back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others
» Walking dead starts back up tomorrow night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums  :: General Chatter-
Jump to: