HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Screw the High Command

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Screw the High Command   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 am

I just want to say, that shit dcoy pulled last night was entire BS. But even so you guys did a phenomenal job in securing those depots guys. Not to mention, dodging 3 tanks and killing a shitload of ei. Great job guys and for the newbies. You guys arent as green as I thought. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: Screw the High Command   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I don't have trouble working with bloodhun23 or company0 really, but I rather think that CRS has hamstrung Axis HC because a lot of players that were strictly Allied have unsubbed. Take note the message from the rats a week ago regarding recruitment.....that wasn't exactly a subtle hint. From what I've noticed of the allied player base, they seem to have more intolerant and selfish individuals on then our side seems too. It points to a lack of teamwork and leadership on their side, you must have one to get the other, and they are lacking. I'll bet have a large helping of stat monkeys really throws a wrench into the works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Screw the High Command
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1