HomeHome  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New guy in town!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolviedk

PostSubject: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to post something to introduce myself. I joined up last night after chatting with Ohanselo the other night. A little bit about me. I have been playing this game since June 2001 with about a 6 month break back in '06. Most of my time in this game has been spent playing Axis. I was the XO of a squad I created with a buddy ( Jacubeck) after splitting from the squad GD. We called it Schlachtgruppe Wolfjager. I eventually became the CO for a few years before we disbanded after alot of guys left. A few of us reformed a few months later into a group called 1st Reichs Guard 1RG. Well eventually mostly everyone left the game and I decided to go out on my own as an "indy" I played both Axis and Allies back and forth, a map here , a map there. Some of you may have seen me in game and some of you may have killed me also LOL. I would say I am more Axis than Allied, I have spent a ton of time on the Axis side. I missed the squad aspect of the game and Ohan got me thinking the other night when we met that maybe I should be part of a team again. I typically don't like to run ops but I don't mind taking charge of a small group , tanks, Inf , planes and getting a task done. I led a squad for a long time and I just enjoy killing and meeting our objectives now. I enjoy communicating in game and getting to know guys and their style of play. I don't do much in the way of Navy but will try. I dont have much rank in the Navy.

As far as me in real life, I am 36 and married with 2 young girls and I work as a Firefighter. I work a 48 hr on 96 Hr off schedule. I average ( minus OT) about 20 days off a month. But with young kids its sometime harder for me to get on at a moments notice. I will do my best to get on squad op times and dates. I usually play 8PM PST to 1AM PST. I look forward to meeting all of you guys and talking with you on TS!

!S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Wolviedk wrote:
Hey guys I just wanted to post something to introduce myself. I joined up last night after chatting with Ohanselo the other night. A little bit about me. I have been playing this game since June 2001 with about a 6 month break back in '06. Most of my time in this game has been spent playing Axis. I was the XO of a squad I created with a buddy ( Jacubeck) after splitting from the squad GD. We called it Schlachtgruppe Wolfjager. I eventually became the CO for a few years before we disbanded after alot of guys left. A few of us reformed a few months later into a group called 1st Reichs Guard 1RG. Well eventually mostly everyone left the game and I decided to go out on my own as an "indy" I played both Axis and Allies back and forth, a map here , a map there. Some of you may have seen me in game and some of you may have killed me also LOL. I would say I am more Axis than Allied, I have spent a ton of time on the Axis side. I missed the squad aspect of the game and Ohan got me thinking the other night when we met that maybe I should be part of a team again. I typically don't like to run ops but I don't mind taking charge of a small group , tanks, Inf , planes and getting a task done. I led a squad for a long time and I just enjoy killing and meeting our objectives now. I enjoy communicating in game and getting to know guys and their style of play. I don't do much in the way of Navy but will try. I dont have much rank in the Navy.

As far as me in real life, I am 36 and married with 2 young girls and I work as a Firefighter. I work a 48 hr on 96 Hr off schedule. I average ( minus OT) about 20 days off a month. But with young kids its sometime harder for me to get on at a moments notice. I will do my best to get on squad op times and dates. I usually play 8PM PST to 1AM PST. I look forward to meeting all of you guys and talking with you on TS!

!S

S!! bud, it is a pleasure to have you onboard with us. Looking forward to working with you in the future =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
macspiny

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Welcome Aboard Wolviedk,
Sounds like you are a new guy in town with a ton of experience!
I joined a couple of months back & have enjoyed every minute so far Smile

Ohan is a great guy, but you have to watch out for things like this:
ohanselo wrote:
Looking forward to working with you in the future =)
and if he ever tells you to take cover and hide in the bushes with him .......... run like fuck! Laughing

Nah, seriously, great set of guys all round.

Macspiny (the silent one) silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viking

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 pm

!S and Welcome...

FF 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment, is a great chooise.. And i bet you will have many fun hours fighting in this group.. A great grew on TS..
With many different missions and targets.

I have just been here for barly one month myself.. And i can only speak good about this squad, and it`s members... I have an blast. Hope you will to sir..

Quote :
I enjoy communicating in game and getting to know guys and their style of play.

Well, teamwork and communication is the key to good gameplay and an effective squad, or group.. So that rocks..

I am Viking, 36 years from norway.. No kids, but had two Rottweilers(allmost as kids Wink ) oldest got 12 years. But sadly had to put her down before chritsmas. So new dog is not far away Wink

Started on my 4th year++ in this game, and still love this game and its concept.
I am an Axis only player, never tryed allied stuff acctuly Smile I just decided the day i started to play, that for once i could be the bad guy Smile ^^ And a friend was playing axis, so i went for that, and decided to stick to the side i picked, in good and bad times..

So there u got me..

!S And welcome to a great bunch of guys here.. See ya in the fields:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Thanks guys! I am looking forward to playing with everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolviedk

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 pm

BTW Mac, your avatar is killing me LMAO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azeriz

PostSubject: Well hello there.   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:32 am

hello and welcome. I look forward to be playing with yet another WWII Online vet. I'll defiantly try and catch you 8PM if i get the chance but will probably be in the weekend. I definitely hope and think you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macspiny

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 am

Wolviedk wrote:
BTW Mac, your avatar is killing me LMAO!

LOL,
Yeah, another beer induced self-humiliation!

iPod + CamWow + Riggwelter = Hours of Fun Laughing

Macspiny silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm

macspiny wrote:

LOL,
Yeah, another beer induced self-humiliation! [/quote]
Story of my life lol. Razz -funnel fiend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfall.forumotion.com
WStriker

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Welcome to the squad wolf, hope you enjoy your stay, and the allies come to hate it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggert

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome to the party/funny farm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy in town!   

Back to top Go down

New guy in town!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top