The 85th Fallschirmjager Regiment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

@Flong computer info.

Go down 
+3
Maple
eggert
ohanselo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ohanselo
Admin

@Flong computer info.  Empty
PostSubject: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

My MS Config:

My PC:
Pentium R (Dual Core)E5200
2.5 GHZ
4 Gigs of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5670

Back to top Go down
https://flyingfall.forumotion.com
eggert

eggert

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am

Here's mine:

Alienware Aurora (includes 4 fans and liquid cooling pump)
Intel Core i7 CPU - 4 64-bit cores @ 2.8 GHz
6GB RAM
Twin ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics cards (sharing the work)
*steelseries mechanical keyboard (clickity clack!)
*steelseries mouse pad (it's cheap and makes a huge difference for optical mice)
*Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X joystick
*Samsung SyncMaster XL2370 23" LED monitor
*Logitech G35 USB headset with microphone

It's badass, and surprisingly affordable. Twisted Evil

* Items that were purchased separately
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 am

haha my computer sucks!? =(
Back to top Go down
Maple

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

thats ok but what i need is a screenshot of your running programs from start up on your msconfig then can see what you have running in the background i know offhand that you run the teamspeak overlay i believe and that can slow you down as well, i know when i use it, it cuts my fps. But you can try wiping and reloading but just turn off the windows firewall and system restore when you boot up, myself have a dual boot with xp64 and suse linux as well as a 3rd drive with win98 and windows7. but try an send me a screen of your msconfig before you totally wipe it, if thats what you had in mind.

oi oi oi
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 pm

I run an i5 quad core 2.66 GHz 4gigs ram (soon to be 8gigs of ram)
A Nivida GTX 260 vid card.
G-15 keyboard
logitech Extreme 3D PRO joystick
And biggest Coolmaster tower with 4 bad ass fans on..

So i realy have space to upgrade.. Have had this for 2 years now, so soon time to start upgrading Wink

Want me a bigger vidio card and 8gigs ram first..
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 am

fuck you viking, that comp is sooo good lol. Besides the Ghz. lol & yeh Maple i tried it !
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 am

Maple wrote:
thats ok but what i need is a screenshot of your running programs from start up on your msconfig then can see what you have running in the background i know offhand that you run the teamspeak overlay i believe and that can slow you down as well, i know when i use it, it cuts my fps. But you can try wiping and reloading but just turn off the windows firewall and system restore when you boot up, myself have a dual boot with xp64 and suse linux as well as a 3rd drive with win98 and windows7. but try an send me a screen of your msconfig before you totally wipe it, if thats what you had in mind.

oi oi oi

you were right, it is the card, FUCK! How is it possible that i spend so much money on a card for it to be like that again. I wish I realized the day I got it =( Nvidia card recommendations.?
Back to top Go down
Maple

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

i'll take a look around what kind of slot? pci, agp or pcie. also ati will probably replace your card for free i had same issue once and they actually sent me a newer better card free
Back to top Go down
Maple

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

just dont tell them you was overclocking lol
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

closed on presidents day. = FUCK
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

a 9400 Nvidia GT was running much better frames then my Radeon 5670 lol. How Redic is that?
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Ah, it's alright Ohan.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Game booster   @Flong computer info.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

I downloaded a free program called game Booster..

When i start that, everything that dont have to run when i play a game, shut down.. And i got 40% more preformence..

And i run TS3 in background.. That game booster worked for me at least.. Now i didnt had any lag problems before i got it either.. but i see the differens..

Oh yes.. i am real happy with my set up.. Regreat i didnt get the i7 insted thought, and a bigger vid card.. But its on the upgrade list..

Yes i know the GHz isnt the best.. But with this fans, and the i5 2,66GHz is no promblem to clock up to 3,66GHz i think.. At least what i read about it in some forums..
But atm i dont need to do it.. It runs good Wink

Back to top Go down
hardlead

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Core I5 2500k @ 4,4 Gig
AMD 6850 1200/850
8 Gb 1600 memory
Z68 chip
Benq 24" 120 true Hz monitor

Runs 30 to 60 Fps, all settings at max

Big frustration is 200 ms ping, make me hesitant to play close inf shoot outs.

Last edited by hardlead on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

hey, i bought me that monitor as well hardlead Smile The Benq 24" 120 true Hz monitor was shopping on "komplett" Smile
Back to top Go down
ohanselo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 am

Last comment maple lol:

Intel DG41RQ vs. ASUS P5KPL-CM
Back to top Go down
fnbeans

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:08 am

hmm well here's what I'm running..

Antec Ninehundred case
eVGA X58 3xSLI mboard
Intel i7 930
Corsair Vengence 12Gb 3x4Gb
eVGA 470GTX <-- if I can find another I will run sli, they are non-existant for some reason
Seagate 600Gb hdd
Samsung SyncMaster 2220wm 23" lcd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @Flong computer info.    @Flong computer info.  Empty

Back to top Go down

@Flong computer info.
Page 1 of 1